Fitzsimmons is committed to providing industry competitive benefits for eligible employees and their families. Fitzsimmons realizes that everyone’s needs are different, and our benefits package provides flexibility and choice to our employees. In many cases, our commitment to benefits extends beyond the traditional packages that other Durable Medical Equipment companies offer. Our extensive benefits package includes:
Medical, Health, Dental & Vision
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits after 30 days of hire
- Medical with 3 plan options
- Health Savings Accounts include company paid allowance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- FSA HealthCare
- FSA Dependent Care
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) (available immediately)
- Company Paid Holidays
Investing in your Future
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Pre-Tax 401K
- Roth 401k
- Financial Engines™
- Financial Engines offers a personalized advisory service to help with retirement planning. Financial Engines can help you set retirement goals, determine how much you need to save and offers investment recommendations to help your savings grow.
- Incentive Programs
Preparing for the Unexpected
- 100% Employer Paid Plans with option to increase coverage
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Paid Long-Term Disability
- Access to enhanced benefits
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Short Term Disability Plans
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Provides free, confidential help with a variety of personal, work-life and concierge needs, including emotional, relationship, chemical dependency, financial and legal needs.
- Health Advocate Services
- Assists employees and their eligible family members navigate the healthcare system by assisting in negotiating out of pocket medical expenses, resolving billing and claim issues, researching treatment options, finding the right doctors and hospitals, and much more.
- Discount Programs
- Offers you discounts on hundreds of brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness and more.
- Access to Credit Union programs
How can I access benefit plan details?
You will receive a welcome email to your registered email within a week of hire. This will direct you to login via a web portal or call to enroll in benefits.
When do I become eligible for benefits?
At Fitzsimmons your PTO accrues and participation in our Retirement Savings Plan starts on your first day. All other benefits begin generally after 30 days of hire and enrollment in plans.
Who is eligible for benefits?
Fitzsimmons employees are eligible for different benefits based on their employment status- Full Time or Part Time.
When do I get paid?
All Fitzsimmons employees are paid weekly via direct deposit or paper check. Incentive program pay is paid at predetermined times based on program.