- When you call, always a person never a recording
Competitors: Navigate a tireless maze of press “1” … press “2”
- Open 7 days a week with 24/7 emergency call center
Competitors: Often Monday – Friday
- Accredited by the Joint Commission, and qualified for clinical respiratory
Competitors: Certified by accreditation bodies with less stringent guidelines and are not qualified for clinical respiratory
- A Certified Respiratory Therapist physically visits every new patient with portability: performs setup, gives instruction and completes a comprehensive respiratory assessment with oximetry.
Competitors: “RT assists with every set up” … yes, over the phone from another state.
- Our RTs perform pulse oximetry to determine the optimal conserving device setting and evaluate overall patent tolerance to the device.
Competitors: Require a doctor to write a conserving setting on script and never evaluate patient on the device or fail to provide one altogether significantly limiting patient mobility.
- Provide complimentary spot check and/or overnight oximetry requested by a physician. Spot check includes a full respiratory assessment: pulse oximetry, chest auscultation (evaluate breathing sounds), cough/sputum evaluation, and dyspnea (shortness of breath) tests and questions.
Competitors: Self-administered informational only pulse oximetry with the device drop shipped or delivered by a non-clinical member of their staff.
- RT physically assists with mask fittings during and after setup, to find the mask that works best for the patient throughout their therapy
Competitors: Provide only the mask brand and model that is written on the sleep study. A business decision that benefits bottom line profits not patient care or comfort
- Setup by RT, comfort settings evaluated and adjusted, frequent follow up schedule (7 day, 30, 60, 90, every 90 moving forward)
Competitors: Often do not perform follow up visits or evaluate and adjust comfort settings